Perform a function test.
All inspection procedures and specifications will according to client's requirement included: golden sample, packing requirement, Product specification, Inspection Protocol, Instruction manual, etc.
Perform quantity and assortment check for all component (S2)
Perform hi-pot test
Perform wobble test, put the unit on the flat surface ,the unit should not tip or wobble during the test
Perform remote control test -check the distance for the remote(S2)
Perform a pull test on the power cord
Perform an endurance test (life test) during the whole inspection period
Internal workmanship check
Perform a fatigue test for all adjustable parts/buttons
- There should be no damaged or malfunction. 20 times
Perform an endurance test. -S1
Running the item continuously for 4 hours during the inspection period.
After running continuously 4 hours, the item should not have any malfunctions and should not be overheated.
Verify the electronic performance. -S1
Perform a polarity check and battery fitness check with batteries of the indicated size.-S2
1. Voltage check if battery included;
2. Check the battery is out of date or not-report the battery production date (or expired date) or take the picture which can shows the date;
3. Check plastic strip that prevent the battery to discharge is whether exist or not if applicable;
4. Fitness check with polarity check.
Battery compartment check.-S2
make sure that the plastic cover for the battery compartment is included with the item and fits properly.