What to check for most electronics inspections? Please find below for some test points:
All inspection procedures and specifications will according to client's requirement included: golden sample, packing requirement, Product specification, Inspection Protocol, Instruction manual, etc.
- There should be no damaged or malfunction. 20 times
Running the item continuously for 4 hours during the inspection period.
After running continuously 4 hours, the item should not have any malfunctions and should not be overheated.
1. Voltage check if battery included;
2. Check the battery is out of date or not-report the battery production date (or expired date) or take the picture which can shows the date;
3. Check plastic strip that prevent the battery to discharge is whether exist or not if applicable;
4. Fitness check with polarity check.
make sure that the plastic cover for the battery compartment is included with the item and fits properly.
Labels for more topics for electronics pre-shipment inspection:
- electronics QC services
- electronics onsite inspection
- electronics third party inspection
- electronics inspection
- electronics preshipment QC
- electronics on-site inspection
- electronics 3rd party inspection
- electronics quality assurance
- electronics QC inspection
- electronics shipment inspection
- electronics factory inspection
- electronics quality control
- electronics Quality inspection
3rd party preshipment s goods factory onsite inline final Random AQL PSI TPI FRI DUPRO third party on-site in-line pre-shipment QA QC check quality control assurance services in China India Vietnam Thailand Malaysia Bangladesh Taiwan.