As an international Preshipment inspection company, our Inspection Services cover Bangladesh, and there, we mostly do garment QC inspection, and some other textile product inspection. We can do inspections in Dhaka, Chitagong, and Kluna.
Check out here for more information about garment inspection.
For garment quality checkpoints:
- Color differences and shifting
- Foreign objects like broken pins, human hairs;
- Rub test
- Fabric defects checking
- Stain, mould, odor and insects
- Thread ends
- Customer's specs;
- Packaging, labels and markings
- Special requirements & on-site testing
- Check the Care label content and symbols-1pc for each size each reference, the content match with the client’s requirement and fabric composition.
- Needle Damage check - Pull the seams by hand in toughly force and check if there is any needle hole caused by the sewing machine.
- Check how the garments are folded and show finished folded dimensions of the garments
- Washing test using soap, no color fading.
- Shrinkage check.
- Perform metal detecting test.
- Zipper test - pull through the rivets/zipper/ Velcro and snap it should be resistant-The zip should lock when it closed - The zip should not open from the middle - the stress should be focus on the bartack-20 pcs
- Symmetric check - check if the right/left leg, sleeves, pocket design are symmetric - check if the garment twist and measure the difference if found.
- Check percentage statements for each kind of fiber in a garment.
- Hanger check if there is a hanger on the item-The hanger should be same as the approved sample and should not be damaged or distorted in any way.
- Check the net weight for sweater garments.
- Fitting on a model or a doll, If no mannequin available, ask someone to wear his (her) size, and see if it fits well and without any issues.
- Humility check.
- Smell check for offensive odors.