The inspector will get down to the factory, and check if the factory/Supplier is real and legit, and appraise their overall manufacturing capacities, facilities, organization, empoyee, working conditions, and quality management procedures.
including some of the socially responsible: Environmental safe, no child labor, no prison labor.
- A. Factory profile
- B. Human Resources
- C. Certifications
- D. Factoty Facilities and Environment
- E. Quality Assurance System F. Incoming Materials Control
- G. Process and Production Control
- H. In-house Lab-Testing
- I. Final inspection
- J. Health and Safety
Factory Audit(FA)( ISO9000-based)
- General Information
- Factory Coverage & Buildings
- Employee Division
- Working Hour
- Main Production Facility / Machine
- Manufactory Process Covered in the Audit Process
- Organization Chart of the factory
- Business Registration
- Quality Management System
- Product Certification / Approvals
- Company Size Assessment
- Foreign Trade Capacity
- Research & Development Capacity
- Credit or Goodwill
- Social Environmental Responsibility
- OEM / ODM Experience
- Gap Analysis FE focus on if the factory is real exsit and legality.
SA focus on factory’s social Responsibility FA focus on factory’s capacity and technical capability.