What includes in soft-line commodities? Tt is also referred as "soft goods", there are apparels, accessories, footwear, textile products, toys, bedding products etc.
For this line of products, we mostly will check:
- Color differences / Colour shifting
- Measurements as per size chart
- Foreign objects like broken needles, or human hairs
- Rub test
- Fabric defects checking
- Stain, mould, odor and insects
- Thread ends
- Customer's specifications;
- Packaging, labels and markings
- Special requirements from the customer
- Other on-site testing (safety, function, stability etc)
Our third party softlines inspection operations cover China, India, Vietnam, Thailand, Bangladesh, Malaysia etc.
With WeCheck CTS's services, you can check the your factory (Factory Audit), or product quality (preshipment inspection) effectively. We can arrange inspection/audit with 48hrs after receiving your bookings. And report can be issued within 24hrs, sometimes in the same day of the inspection
The inspection report will have pictures to explain the findings, and give you the suggested overall results. You can have your final call if the factory should proceed with the shipment, or should go back to rework.
The inspector will not only check and workmanship, but also the quantities of each styles, packing information, measurements, weights, odors, colours and barcodes etc.
Please refer to below for more details of soft-lines inspection:
- Garment inspection
- Apparel Inspection
- Footwear Inspection
- Textile products inspection
- Bedding products inspection
- Toy quality Inspection