Please also find: Pre-shipment Inspection
It is the most important inspections in international trading. A common, and most used useful method to determined if the shipment should go ahead, or the products should be rejected to rework before reaching you, or even worst, your customers. And you should have to recall, and the season passed, and you lose time, customers, profit etc
A PreShipment Inspection is a systematic, statistical onsite inspection of units selected at random from all batches of your order, conducted when your production is completed at a certain percentage:
- Preparing stage: materials, components, parts...
- Initial stage: when the first piece is coming out, find issue early
- in-process inspection: inspection while production is going on (mostly should be done the manufacturers' inhouse QC)
- During Production Inspection: 20-50% finished and / or packed
- Final Random Inspection: most common one, widely adopted.
This is your final opportunity to take corrective action before your production is finished and packed; making it an effective tool to safeguard your product against costly import risks.
Pre shipment Inspection Checklist:
- Product specs and customers' requirements
- Measurements check
- Quantity verifying
- Packaging and drop tests
- Labels & markings, Logos check
- Aesthetic, surface and function check
- On-site function check and testing
3rd party products goods factory onsite inline final Random AQL PSI TPI FRI DUPRO third party on-site in-line pre-shipment QA QC check quality control assurance services in China India Vietnam Thailand Malaysia Bangladesh Taiwan.